The Park lack in information signboards and basic infrastructure facilities. Tourism in the Park is in initial stage. The first priority will be given to the creation of infrastructure facilities at Peythotty. The northern side of Park is only 2 km away from the N.H 49, on southern side the Park has access from Shanthanpara (10km). Tourists coming from both sides can be allowed to enter the Park on payment of an entry fee at the designated location. At present visitors are not permitted to the National Park.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP