The Sanctuary lies proximate to the villages of Vattavada, Kottakombur and Kovilur. It is situated about 40 Km. from Munnar town and accessible from Kochi (176 km) and Coimbatore (160 km) airports along main roads. The nearest railway station in Kerala is Aluva (180km) in kerala and Udumalpettai (120 km) in Thamilnadu. There is a fair weather extraction road from Kottakombur to Kadavary that was created by HNL. The local people from Kadavary use this route to Kottakombur. The Office of the Asst. Wildlife Warden is situated at Top Station and the Wildlife Warden’s office is at Munnar.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP